zaterdag 7 september 2013

Monday Runway

Hi,

My name is Jessica. I'm a 20 year old blogger from Brussels.
I have a couple of addictions, like shoes (sneakers most of all), bags, juwelery (especially rings and necklaces) and coats (I even had to promise my mother I won't buy any more coats until the first of january 2014, I swear, this is torture.).
I'm still a student, I studied cinema for two years until I realized it was nothing for me.
So finally I took this giant step by inscribing me at a fashionschool, I'm starting the 16th.
I'm so nervous, and happy, I feel like I finally found something I should have done for like forever.
My inspiration comes from everywhere, the streets, the internet, television, and so on.
Now all I can wish for, is I that I can inspire you.

Lots of love,

Jessica

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten