woensdag 18 september 2013

Wednesday's Wishlist.

If I won the lottery...

 Nike Thea QS, like a more raffinated version of the Nike Air Max One. Number one on my Wishlist, I can assure you I'll have them soon.

 The Kenzo golden Tiger necklace. Becuase it'll look good with... everything.

Nike Roshe Run Metric. My sister said they were too black for a girl... No such thing.

This Pied-de-Poule Zara scarf. It is huuuuge and long, and the print is amazing. A winter-element I can't miss in my closet!

 This jersey with iridescent numbers from Yard Sale on Etsy. Because iridescent is the new black.

 So, first of all, the anchor. Second, the year on it (yes, that's my year) and third: sweaters.

 This Kenzo Sweater. It's amzing how a garment can be cute and badass at the same time.

 This tattoo I'll never have, bacause my mother don't want me to have tattoos or piercings. Unfortunately, you always want what you can't have. 

 This skateboard. Just because.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten