zaterdag 7 september 2013

Sneaker Time.


So, thursday I went to the beach with a friend of mine. It was so hot outside, loved it. Going to the beach is always a trip, the bikini's, the sea, eating icecream, shopping, and so on. I bought myself a pair of vintage Nike Air Durathane sneakers which I already saw a month ago. I totally fell in love with them, but, like a lot of students of my age, I was kinda broke back then. But now I wasn't! And so I gave way. They're my 7th pair of Nike Sneakers, and I can assure you they won't be the last!

How I wear them:
1. Sporty Spice




Backpak Vintage | White Top H&M | Necklace Grandmother's | Vest Adidas Originals | 
Sneakers Nike Air Durathane

2. Comfy & Cute



Pull VintageShoes Nike Air Durathane

3.Casual Chic



Pull Vintage | Totebag People | Jeans Zara | Shoes Nike Air Durathane


Pictures taken my sister, Alexis.

Isn't it always awesome to have a pair of shoes no one else has? Hah.

Lot's of love!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello Jessica,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen